After a workout, your device will send the data to the OnBeat server and workout summary emails will be delivered immediately. If your device does not have an internet connection it will queue the data and automatically send it when internet is detected.
If an athlete says they did not receive a workout summary, please do the following:
- 1. Make sure you started the group timer and ended the group timer. This will trigger the emails to be delivered immediately.
2. Have the athlete check their spam filter in their email. If they see it, have them mark the sender as safe.
3. There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. If they inadvertently selected that link, check their user profile in the OnBeat app to resubscribe them.
4. Go to the Main Menu and choose "Pending Workout Session Uploads" and confirm there are no workouts waiting in the queue.
- 5. Check the athlete's profile and confirm with they are checking the write email account.
- MINDBDOY USERS IMPORTANT: The email address must be the same between MINDBODY and OnBeat or the app will create two different athlete profiles with different email addresses.
There are thousands of email servers and it is impossible to get every email past spam filters. Each email service has spam rules that they don't share because they don't want true spammers getting past their filters. OnBeat follows industry standards to improve email delivery, so we get the highest delivery rate possible.